Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Warmest Wishes

 Merry Day After Christmas! I certainly hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. I know we did. And speaking of wonderful, our new sketch is just that this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  

And our sponsor is one of my favorite digi companies around, Bugaboo Stamps. I can't even begin to count how many of their images I have!!! As the winner of our challenge this week, you could be the proud owner of 7 free digis of your very own!!!
Here's a little bit about Bugaboo Stamps from the owner and artist herself:

  Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

Here's my card using yet another adorable snowman, Bobblehead Christmas - Snowman. Just look at that smile...made me giggle! I paired him up with some Basic Grey paper, Aspen Frost. Loved the red, blue and green of this collection. The snowflakes are die cuts with pale blue pearls in the center. I did add some sparkly snow because all snowmen must be made of sparkly snow!! Hope you can find some time to get away into your craft space to join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

7 comments:

mulberry station said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. We did too. I love all of your snowmen cards. They are all so cute. I love the snowflakes you added to this one. have a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Oh my goodness! That snowman is THE cutest (I'm a sucker for snowmen!) Love, love LOVE your card this week. Hope your Christmas was amazing.

Heide said...

Adorable, just adorable! Love the papers that you used and such pretty snowflakes. Wishing a very Happy new year.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I can just see this Snowman melting in the snow smoking his pipe. I love this card and your great colours and embellishments. Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family. It was very hot and humid here. Take care and Happy New Year.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Palmer said...

Linda, he is so cute. Love their images and you did a fabulous job of coloring and designing this card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Just so adorable, love the snowman with his cigar! Fab snowflakes too!

Sally Dube said...

Cute snowman with the pipe!! Really fun card - sweet snowflake embellishments!! I too had a wonderful Christmas - so good to spend it with family!!
Wishing you a NEw Year filled with many Blessings!!
Sally