Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Everything

Trying to not let the stresses of the holiday get to me!! I let it happen every year so why should this year be any different?!!! I've been working on cookies and enjoying eating them!! After all, they should be taste tested before being given away as gifts!!!

With so little time to stamp, I still needed a birthday card for my sister-in-law, so I went CAS style, using the fabulous colors over at Color My Heart - Twilight and Sweet Leaf. I don't have all the ink colors from Close to my Heart, but for some reason I have two Twilight!!! Go figure. The strip of Sweet Leaf designer paper comes from a paper packet called Emporium. And how fabulous for me my washi tape with the blues and green...perfect! The stamp set is also from Close to my Heart, called With Love. Now I should have had this in the mail yesterday, but being on time has never been my strong suit!! 

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the chevron stripes. Fab work Linda, love the simple.clear cards , they look so classy!
hugs
Glenda
Merry Christmas

sarahstone said...

I have that stamp set! I really like your clean and simple style. It's perfectly balanced - you make the colors look great together. Well done! Thanks for playing this week at Color My Heart!

Sarah