Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let it Snow

Ever get that nagging feeling you've forgotten to do something? And why does it hit you as you're warm and cozy in your bed on the verge of falling asleep? You guessed it, I totally forgot to schedule my Sweet Sketch Wednesday post for this morning. I wouldn't want you to miss out on this wonderful sketch, it sure is a fun one!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Meljen's Designs. Here's a little somethin' about them:

 Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog, and freebies and promos now and then on our facebook FAN PAGE! Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at our store HERE to browse through all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!

 And what is the prize you ask? Why 4 non-colored digis of the winners choice! Fun & Fabulous!!

Here's my card, using the adorable Bundled Little Snowboy. He is one sweetie of a snowman!!! I had these bright papers from a summer themed kit on my desk so why not use 'em!! He is just so cute!! But then I think I say that about all snowmen!! Enjoy your day, hope you can find some creating time and will join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.   



6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!

Sally Dube said...

Love your card Linda - the blue and green are awesome and I love the gingham ribbon and snowflakes!! Super cute!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I do love your card so much with the wonderful colours you've used it's so clean and fresh. As soon as I saw it I thought it was wonderful and I just love your wonderful gingham ribbon and those snowflakes. This card really makes me smile. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Lisa Lara said...

Totally adorable Lou. Love the color scheme.

mulberry station said...

I just love all your adorable smowmen cards. Everyone of them are so cute!! I am glad you got a little extra sleep this morning. I forgot to psot my card on SBS on Saturday...oppps. We all slip up once in a while. You are the best!! Have a great week
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colour combo and it makes for a happy bright, snowman card! Wonderful!