Monday, December 24, 2012

Star of Wonder

Merry Christmas Eve! I'm scheduling my posts because I'm not sure when we'll be doing our holiday traveling. It will depend on the weather of course. One thing I know for certain, we have a fabulous sketch for you at Seems a Little Sketchy. I loved the chance to use up some scraps!! Our sponsor for this sketch is Whimsy Stamps - go check 'em out.  

Here is my card for this sketch, using a Meljen's Designs image called Christmas Star Snowman. I had the Taylored Expressions' Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit  right on my desk so I went with those paper scraps and colors for my snowman. My sentiment is an acrylic stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Merry Everything. It is oh so perfect! Again I hope you can join us over the next two weeks at Seems a Little Sketchy. And wishing you a most Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  

5 comments:

Marsha said...

What an adorable card. I love it. Love the big brads. Image is so cute but tells a message. Perfect sentiment to go with it. Merry Christmas, Linda.

Linda Palmer said...

I love this snowman and the sketch is a good one for using scraps for sure. Love your card.

Michele said...

Your cards are always so fantastic!! Merry Christmas to you!! :)

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this snowman image with this sketch! The gold brads are perfect!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image with the snowman and the star! Love the sketch and how you designed your card around it! Wonderful take on it.
hugs
Glenda