Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let Your Light Shine

Welcome to our latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges. This week the theme is Season of Lights Challenge. We want you to create a card showing something that shines. Initially I thought of a string of Christmas lights, but then I found this Gina K Designs stamp set that has never seen ink, so why not let it shine and put it to use!!! The set is called Lighthearted Wishes and so perfect for the challenge. I paper pieced the base and shade then added a little sewing as my embellishment. I'll be adding this to my pile I want to send off to Operation Write Home so the Thinking of You sentiment was just what I wanted. Join us for some CAS fun letting your light shine!!

At the suggestion of a friend (thanks Lisa!!), I am submitting this to the Keen on Neon challenge in Moxie Fab World. I know it's not holiday, but it is neon!!!

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This CAS card is sooo very sweet. I am totally jealous of your sewing skills. Very cute and fun!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh is this EVER cute Linda. Love the neon........trendy. Maybe you can enter this in the Moxi Fab challenge to use neons?

Beate said...

How cute is this? I LOVE your neon green stitching. Great idea.
Hugs and smiles

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful CAS design!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! And I think your neon stitching is very innovative!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)