Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another Sweet Snow Person

 Happy Wednesday and welcome to our blast from the past challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. And what a fun sketch it is!! 
Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique. Sally Ann is owner and artist and a real sweetie! She is offering our winner 6 free digi images as the prize!!!!! Gosh, that makes me wish I had a chance of winning because her images are simply adorable!!!

   All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

And here is my sweet snow person card!!!! Actually this image is from a set of two called Snow People. Being addicted to snowmen, I knew I had to have both images!!!! I liked the blue and black with just a pop of red with the ribbon and button (as well as the little birdie's hat!). The embossing folder is new and looks like falling snow...I love it. Now I can't wait to see what you create with our blast from the past sketch. I also want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas...may Santa bring you everything you wished for, and even a few things you didn't!!!!

Challenges I'd like to submit this card to:
Shopping our Stash - Winter
Fashionista Challenge - Winter
Lexi's Creations - Snow
Love to Create - Winter Fun
Digi Stamp Boutique - Monthly Challenge - Use DSB image

8 comments:

NancyD said...

This is such a cute card. I love the layout and that snowman. Thanks for playing with us at Love to Create. NancyD

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable, love the blue and white colour combo, highlighted with the black and the strip of red for pop!Neat snowflake too.
Hugs
Hlenda

mulberry station said...

Linda, you have the cutest collection of snowmen images. I love this adorable card. I hope you have a wonderful Chirstmas.
Hugs, Nancy

ScrappySandie said...

Such a lovely, wintery card! Love the cute snowman image and the tiny bird! Great layout too! And yes, I like that pop of red! So glad you decided to play along this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Sandie

Heide said...

Linda,
Super cute, love the dot embossing it makes it look like it is snowing. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Hi Linda - Love your card-such a cute snowman and I love all the white - awesome snowflake too!!
Whishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!
Love & hugs - Sally

Kathie said...

Oh Linda, I just love this sweet snowman and the cute little Robin on the branch. I could do with a little snow here as it's just so hot and I was doing some baking today and the oven going it was so hot I had to have a cool shower. Love your colours you've used as it makes your card look colder. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.
Hugs always
Kathie
xox

Pat K said...

So cute. Adorable snowman and I love your design. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista winter challenge. Happy Holidays, Pat K