Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Snowman

Well I seem to be obsessed with snowmen...cute images of snowmen that is!!! No snow here yet, it was actually 65 degrees yesterday!! But today it's back down to 38...brrrrrrr. I wanted to post this card for our Christmas themed challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Heather has actually released some new digis that you're going to want to check out - you can find them HERE. My mind has been elsewhere, so I goofed and didn't create with one of them!! YIKES!! Well I did create a fun and simple card with a Fresh Brewed Designs image called My Snowman. I always send a snowman card to my niece who lives in Florida, to remind her of what she left behind!!!! Hope you can join us this month at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Christmas prize challenge.   

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a fun and sweet card. I LOVE the soft colors and the wavy rainbow of beautiful chipboard. The paper is GORGEOUS! I am sure your niece will love it!!!
Have a very wonderful and blessed Christmas :)

Heather

VanessaB said...

so very cute! :)

Lisa Lara said...

So cute cute cute Lou. Love your use of color.

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, just keep on making the snowmen cards you seem to have a great knack for creating wonderful cards with them!