Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hard to believe only two days left of 2012. At the same time, I'm always excited to see what the new year will bring. My card is for our latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. This week we are asking you to create a clean and simple card featuring HAPPINESS. I immediately thought of "Happy New Year." I found these A Muse stamps in my stash that haven't seen ink in a very long time, if at all. I also use a  piece of Hero Arts printed card stock that's been used for the very first time. Lots of firsts on this card!!!! The oval is cut out of the patterned paper for something different. Clean and simple yes, quick and easy too. Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a very safe and Happy New Year.  

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Cool and fun card Linda. Love the images and paper you used.

Glenda Atkins said...

I agree, it is a cool and fun card! Really like the silhouette people and the simplicity of the design! Happy New year and have heaps of fun crafting in 2013!
hugs
Glenda