Sunday, December 23, 2012

Make a Joyful Noise

So, raise your hand if you're all ready for Christmas! My hand is down, that's for sure. But I sure hope you can find some "you" time to join us at The Outlawz for our Clean and Simple Wrap it Up challenge. This week's challenge is to wrap up your CAS card or project by adding ribbon with a bow. Being behind on everything, I decided to use a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry that I happened to have on my desk. This beauty is from a set called French Horn. My ribbon is dark gray and sparkly, perfect for the holidays. Please enjoy yours with family and friends and, as the sentiment says, "Make a Joyful Noise"!! 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful ,simple and elegant, all you need for a great card, love it!
Merry Christmas
hugs
Glenda