Friday, December 21, 2012

Friendship

Hey, it's not a Christmas card!!!! What's up with that?!! I was actually asked to be a guest designer at Color My Heart, a color dare challenge featuring Close to my Heart products. The colors for this challenge are Gypsy and Sky. I used a fun silhouette set from Close to my Heart called Childhood Portrait. And the sketch I followed is from OWH, #150 to be exact. I love their sketches! This one will be added to my growing pile to send off next year (YIKES!!).

Hope you have a great weekend. Tonight I am going to our local scrapbook store to crop. I should stay home and make more cookies but I am almost baked out! This way I can get a few more pages done to show to family when we travel. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is such a darling card! Love the image and the embossing you paired with it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the silhouette of the boy and girl, quite effective on this card with the friendship sentiment. Love the colours.
I should be baking cookies but will do some tomorrow, just feeling to lazy after spending most of day out shopping!
Merry Christmas
hugs
Glenda