Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stella Says Sketch

Stella has a new sketch for you to try over at Catch the Bug. It's quick and easy, so be sure and join us over these next two weeks!

Here's my card, using one of the images from the Mini Set - Cat Blocks by Bugaboo. I'm keeping this card for my one niece's birthday because she has a ginger colored kitty of her own! Now don't laugh at me...her birthday isn't until August!!!!! I'm almost 100% certain I will put this card somewhere then, come August, forget where it is and have to make her a whole new one!!!!! Hope to see you at Catch the Bug for our latest Stella Says Sketch challenge.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great take on the sketch, Linda. Perfect use of the kitty image. I have done the same thing... Made a card for someone specifically then forgotten it several months later. Lol!

Migdalia said...

Adore the cute kitty image!Adorable card!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M