Friday, January 15, 2016

Coloring Contest

Well I'm back to the land of the living!!! Hahaha!!! Having the flu and now this sinus infection that has left me with a nasty cough (that doesn't let me sleep, grrrrrr) and no voice is awful!! But I'm upright now so for that I am thankful. Don't forget, we are having a coloring contest going on this month over at the Imagine That Blog. All you have to do is color up a digital image! Yep, that's it!!! Turn it into a card later but show us your coloring!!!

Hope you're sitting down because I colored up an Imagine That image (yes, I rely on the wonderfully colored versions!!). This is Cocoa Penguin...isn't he a cutie?!!! Now coloring still stresses me out, especially when your newly refilled copic marker drips on your almost completed piece of work!!!!! Thank goodness I could find a way to hide it, and no, I'm not telling you where it is!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Good to hear you're feeling better Linda, beautiful and adorable cards, you have the coloring knack whichI so wish I had. Hugs, Lori m