Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sweet Snowman

We have a new sketch for you to try over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Believe me when I say, your card will be done in no time following this sketch!! Remember, our challenge now runs for two weeks in hopes of boosting our participation, so I hope you can join us. 

We have a new to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sponsor for this challenge, Beccy's Place. I recommend taking a browse through her store, you'll find lots of fun and fabulous images and sets! 

I instantly fell in love with this sweet snowman from the Snow Angels set. His name is Chuck...how fun is that!!!!! He just makes me smile!! Again, I hope you can join us for our 2 week challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.



4 comments:

anne said...

This is just too cute Linda, I love it. Hope you have a good week.
Hugs Anne x

Joanna M. said...

Chuck makes me smile too! I thought about getting him but in the end, I fell in love with the bee. Great card Linda.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Yes, Chuck is adorable...and a perfect name for a snow angel! Love the skinny red pop around the image! I'll miss creating for Bugaboo but hopefully I will find time to create at least one card a month for SSW2! You Mooove Me card is adorable too!!!!
Take Care and have a great week!
Judi

Heide said...

I love the look on this sweet snowman's face! Such a cute card. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Heide