Friday, January 22, 2016

Merriest Wishes

Yes, that's right, I made a Christmas card!!! I thought I was all done making these...turns out, I'm still having fun creating them!! They're especially fun when you use a pre-colored digi like this one from Doodle Pantry called Stocking Ants. I used 2 of the digi papers also included in this set. Another something I've been doing a lot lately is sponging while the image is still in the die, giving that fun white border around it. Quick, easy and fun to make, exactly what Christmas cards should be.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
The Glory of Christmas - Silver or Gold
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything goes Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges - Photo Inspiration/Anything Goes Christmas

5 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Thank you for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January!
Monica - DT

Creating with Susan said...

I love how hounded the pattern paper for the background. Cute digi image! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

laurie said...

Love that image! Nothing better then a stocking full of presents. Love that sponging,too. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge this week!

Joanna M. said...

FUN! I love those silly ants. I'm still making Christmas cards too. I figured out that I have to make at least one a week to refill my stash. Yikes!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.