Friday, January 22, 2016

Life is Good

Life sure is good, especially when you're at the beach!!! My card is for the "Favorite Season" challenge going on now at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I used the adorable image Bob from Fresh Brewed Designs. He simply makes me chuckle!! You guessed it, my favorite season is summer. We still need to finalize our summer vacation plans but one thing's for certain, we'll be going to the Outer Banks in North Carolina again!! We so enjoy going there every year. It's actually getting harder and harder to come home after a week!! Now I hope you can join us for our Favorite Season challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog this week.
  

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love this card Lou.

Joanna M. said...

This card is so FABULOUS! Your image makes me giggle every time I see him.