Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

Welcome 2016!! I'm going to have to get used to writing it!! The first of the month means a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge getting started at the Doodle Pantry Blog. Use any digital image for your chance at a prize from Doodle Pantry. I'm actually tired of making Christmas cards, so I pulled out this beautiful Resting Bird image and sentiment that I found on my pile of "been printed off for awhile now" digis!!  The pattern paper I also found on my pile and comes from the set Workout Birdie (perfect for that New Year's resolution to get into shape!!).

Speaking of birds,I've been keeping my feeders filled and they have been visiting me every minute of the day. Even the robins, who usually fly south for the winter, have decided to stay here in Pittsburgh. Yesterday I had 12, yes 12, of them taking turns in our waterfall taking a bath. It was so fun to watch!

I hope you can join us for our January Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog.
  

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful card Linda, great layout! I sure hope the weather stays nice in Pittsburgh my husband is going to Cranberry in February for Manager meetings. He loves it down there!