Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Otter Say Hello

Otter also saying Happy Birthday!!! This is a new set created by Kris from Imagine That! Take a moment and browse thru her shop, I know you'll find some wonderful sets that are perfect for what you need. I'm always in need of birthday cards, so I couldn't resist this cutie from the set Otter Say Hello. The plaid paper comes from the Ice Cream Parlour digital paper pack...perfect!! I even used one of the Sketches by Carly that you can find HERE as my inspiration.


Have a wonderful Wednesday! I have the next 2 days off so I hope my mojo stays with me so I can get lots of creating done!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness Linda, this is sooo cute and I'm touched that you found one of Carly's sketches to use!! This is OTTERly perfect for anyone's birthday. I must be such a kid at heart cause these images make me smile. (I'm just a tad partial though, lol)