Monday, February 1, 2016

Doodle Pantry New Release

I've got some exciting news...Doodle Pantry is having a new release today!!!!! New is always good, especially when it's new cute sets like the ones from Doodle Pantry! My card uses some new additions to the original Cocoa Cup Ants set. If you already have the Cocoa Cup Ants sets, all you need to do is purchase the addition set only for more color and digital paper options. If not, the Cocoa Cup Ants set seen HERE will have all the color options for you. I had to chuckle with the sentiment I used. Normally here in Pittsburgh our average high for this time of year is low 30's. This weekend we had highs in the 50's - 60's!!! I put laundry up outside to dry...in January!!! To see all the new Doodle Pantry releases for February, check 'em out HERE. Be sure and come back because at noon today the latest Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge will go live over at the Doodle Pantry Blog.

 

No comments: