Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bugaboo's Birthday Sketch Challenge

Welcome back to Day 2 of Bugaboo's birthday celebration over at Catch the Bug. Today we're having a sketch challenge. You know how I love sketches and this is a fun one to try. 

Speaking of fun, this sweet AKV Giraffe image from Bugaboo is just that!! Hmmmm, would you look at that, I used a giraffe two days in a row!! What can I say, I adore giraffes!! Hope you can join us today and all week for Bugaboo's birthday celebration over at Catch the Bug.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Dragonfly Journeys - It's a Jungle Out There
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Birthday Fun 4 Kids
Creative Knockouts - Card for a Child


2 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

Aw I love this! lovely card! x

Jeannie said...

Hi Linda ~ How are you? This is a really cute little giraffe, and a great layout from Bugaboo too. Your bright and fun colors and papers are perfect. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys