Friday, January 22, 2016

Wishing You a Wild & Crazy Day

It's the final day of our birthday celebration for Bugaboo Stamps over at Catch the Bug. Today it's a recipe challenge along with using the Freebie Friday image.

Could this hippo be any cuter?!! I went with a purple hippo, and don't ask me why!! He's my one animal, I'm calling this 2 layers (thinking I probably shouldn't have put the silver layer behind the white but too late now), and I used brads for my 3 embellies. The sentiment is silver embossed, wishing you a wild & crazy day...that's every day in my life!!! Be sure and join us over at Catch the Bug because there are lots and lots of fun prizes up for grabs!!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love the purple hippo!! Very SWEET!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M