Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Party Animal

I made it into my stamp room this morning!!! I'm still not feeling 100% yet, and that's driving me nuts!! I'm so not a good sickie!! On a positive note, I'm getting some sleep which makes me very happy!!!

Quit complaining and move on to your card!!!!! I'm always in need of birthday cards so I went with this cutie from Imagine That called Party Cows 1. All three of the Party Cows sets plus 4 digi papers are done up in a bundle for a huge savings...check it out HERE. That's one of the papers that I used on my card.

Hope you find some time to create today!
 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously TOO cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Kristine said...

Super card Linda! :) Love your layout with the papers and all. Thanks so much! x