Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks a Latte

What a crazy day! Darn near 6" of snow fell, and it's supposed to be spring!!! Snow is in the forecast all the way thru Thursday. I was in the mood to stay inside with a hot cup of tea and some rubber stamps. This is a Fresh Brewed Designs stamp called She Loves Lattes. So perfect because I needed a thank you card and was planning to put a Starbucks gift card inside! I followed the sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp...I always love a good sketch, especially one that lets me use some designer paper scraps. Wishing you a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

a Lovely card and perfect for your gift. Thanks for joining in at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

Anne-Marie said...

What a wonderful card, and yes it will go with your gift.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x