Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good Luck

Hello Wednesday, I'm so glad Monday and Tuesday are over!! Wednesday means I get to share a fun card I've created using this adorable Fresh Brewed Designs digital image called Good Luck. A simple card to create and oh so quick and easy too. I didn't want to go overboard with the green, so I was happy to find this designer paper in my stash made up of the blues, yellow, rusty reds too. Perfect.

I wanted to remind you of our rubber stamp release and blog hop this weekend starting on Saturday. It's sure gonna be sweet!!!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW DO YOU DO IT! The perfect papers, the perfect rough looking twine and a great layout! LOVE these deep colors and how masculine and wonderful it is! Great Card!!!
HUGS!

Stacy said...

Great card Linda! It is colored so perfectly, that it looks real! I want to reach out and touch it. The twine is the perfect embellishment. Another beauty!
Hugs,
Stacy

Glenda Atkins said...

It is a fun card Linda and the image is wonderfully coloured! The pot looks appropriately weathered and you can't beat twine to finish something off. Fab card!