Saturday, March 9, 2013

OUCH!

I just found out that our neighbor went in for an emergency appendectomy so I wanted to make a quick card to cheer her up. My image, sentiment and papers are all from Doodle Pantry.  First is the adorable Oh My Ant, the color version. I merged him with digital paper from the freebie BandAid along with the sentiment. Then I took the bandaid, made it really, really small, rotated it, and "placed" it on the ant. Too cute if I may say so! The paper on the bottom layer is also from the Bandaid set. I'm hoping this will bring a smile to her face!! Enjoy what's left of your weekend and don't forget to turn the clocks ahead, daylight savings time is upon us.  

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so dog gone cute. And soooo clever!!! I hope your neighbor is back to himself soon. That image can be used for sooo many things and your card is just another wonderful examples!

Stacy said...

Hee hee Linda, this made me smile! So I am sure it will cheer up your neighbor. It is very thoughtful of you to make a card for her. Just getting ready to turn my clocks, I am not looking forward to losing an hour, but am very happy to be able to drive home from work while it is still daylight!
Happy Spring!
Stacy

Sheryl said...

Linda, You are so sweet and thoughtful and this card is WONDERFUL! So very creative! Your neighbor will love it and it's sure to bring a big smile to her face.
I hope that she is doing well and that you are feeling better too!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Dawn Frost said...

Love how you did the background! What a great pick me up card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome get well card. It so darn fun and clever. Love the bandaid on the ant's belly. You could not have made a more perfect card for your neighbor!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous - love that you made the bandage small and placed it on ant, just too wonderful:O)!Certainly will bring a big smile!

Joanna M. said...

I had to stop and comment on this one too. Lots of computer work with all your shrinking and rotating but dang girl, I love how it turned out!

Debbie said...

Super cute!! At first, I thought, "I haven't seen that image!" then realized you combined them! How fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how very clever of you...putting that bandaid across the ant's belly. Your neighbor is going to love this...and I hope it makes her recovery all the faster!