Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Spring

Happy Wednesday! Welcome to our blast from the past at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's fun revisiting past sketches and this one is a goodie. Anytime I can use up some scrap designer paper is a good time!

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies. Be sure to take a moment and browse the store, I have no doubt you'll find lots of images to your liking. Our winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to go shopping at A Day for Daisies.

  A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Here's my card using the sweet image Fancy Easter Egg. Yes, I'm looking forward to spring getting here, can you tell?!! I was thrilled to be able to use some papers from a monthly kit I used to subscribe to and the ribbon from a monthly ribbon club I was in. I will never run out of paper or ribbon!! Now let's see your creations as you join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
  


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Linda. I love the colours you have used. It's making me very impatient for spring though - it's snowing here today :-( Have a great week. Holly x

mulberry station said...

This is the sweetest card Linda. I love the soft pink and just all around springy feel to your card. HOpe you are having a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful spring card, love your image and the pretty papers! I figure about 3 to 3 1/2 more weeks of March like weather, ugh! You card helps take the sting out it:O)

Sally Dube said...

Sweet card Linda!! Love the image you've chosen and your coloring is awesome!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Heide said...

Linda,
This is just darling. Love the image and Sweet papers. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

Gosh Linda this is just so beautiful I don't know where to start! The colors are fabulous and all of the embellishments couldn't be more perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Joanna M. said...

So sweet Linda! Love it

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this card is so pretty and it's such a beautiful image, what wonderful colours and your papers and embellishments are just so perfect. Great card.
Hugs Kathie
xox