Friday, March 8, 2013

A Little Wave Hello

It's Friday...HOORAY!!! I am so out of sorts this week that I am so looking forward to the weekend. And we have a new Clearly Inspired Challenge to get you in a crafty mood. Our theme for the next two weeks is to die for...yep, you guessed it, use a die cut on your project. For my card, I used the featured digi set, Little Octopus. Of course I used the color version because I loved the bright happy colors. My two strips of paper are digital papers also included in this set. I used two nesties for my die cuts - I'm getting into the white on white for the main image, so crisp and clean. This was a quick card to make, so now it just needs in the mail with a quick note inside. I hope you can join us for our latest Clearly Inspired Challenge, it's to "die" for!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful job here, Linda! I love those banners in the background ;D

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

This is very cute - love blue and orange with the white, so fresh :)

Stacy said...

This is such a fun card! I love the colors and your little fish tales! Perfect! I have to find out what kind of printer you have, I want some of the these colored digis!
Hugs,
Stacy

Glenda Atkins said...

What a darling card Linda, love the happy little octopus and the fab layout!