Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Fun Wishes

Hooray for Wednesday! After the crazy busy two weeks I've had, it's nice to be a little hectic. I hope you days are calm so you can join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We have a fun new sketch for you to try...I know you'll have a blast.

And our sponsor this week is Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique.

 All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The winner will receive 6 free digital images of their choice!

Here's my card, using the sweet Easter Rosie image. How darling is she with her cute bunny ears and falling down socks! I pulled out some paper scraps in that forever quest of using 'em up! Good luck on that I say! My flowers are punched and spruced up with some linen thread and wooden buttons. I sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Digi Stamp Boutique Monthly Challenge - use a Digi Stamp Boutique image
Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Easter
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Easter
A Gem of a Challenge - Spring/Easter
My Time to Craft - Bunnies
 

14 comments:

Adrian said...

2 cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Kathie said...

Oh Linda your card is really cute, love this image and your pretty colours and your lovely handmade flower embellishments. What a wonderful Easter Card. Take care wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Stacy said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!! I love the polka dot flowers with the buttons and twine! She is so adorable, and I love the papers you paired her with. Great card Linda!
Hugs,
Stacy

Ann said...

I love your take on our "Bunnies" theme! She is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

mulberry station said...

Your card makes me smile all over. She is so sweet!!! I love your papers and darling treatment down the side.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Oh Linda ... I DO love coming to your blog! Such fabu cards this week (love Edward the elephant) and this week's Digistamp Boutique card is darling too. Happy Easter doll!

Tonya said...

Fun card. I like your button details. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at CTO!

Shea said...

Squeee!! What a darling card! I love the papers and the flowers and the buttons and the image and...everything about it! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

Unknown said...

LOL, this is the cutest smile I've seen today! Fantastic, joyful card. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

Sally Dube said...

Adorable card and I LOVE the flower/button embellishments!! Super cute!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Jeannie said...

This is just the cutest little girl! I love what you did with the buttons and the ribbon, and your card is just perfect as always!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

Adorable! Love the paper it looks like a colored Easter egg. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

She is sweet and I love the fabulous embellishments along with your pretty DP's! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

Maya Ariffin said...

Oh my! This is super cute!!! I love your cute card! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Maya xx