Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello

No one is more surprised than I that I got a card done for the Catch the Bug challenge this week!! It's time for a little Bingo - I went with the Bugaboo image, Flower, and Circle.

Here's my card, using the sweet Edward Elephant Hello. I can't help but smile when I see him. My little felt flower was found on my desk, I simply added a pearl. As for the circle, I went with my favorite circle embossing folder! That might be a stretch, but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! 

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wooo, hooo. you did it. It is so good to see you join a CTB challenge. This little guy is so cute Linda. I love it!
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute card, adorable bunny! Love your background with the square white and yellow strip and the brightly coloured chevron paper!

Min said...

Just fabulous - I can't help but smile when I see this little Edward too! I love the border punch you used!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

sgc said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Bingo Challenge.