Friday, March 15, 2013

CDS March Release

Welcome to the March digital release at Clear Dollar Stamps. I have two sets to share with you. First up is what I can't wait to say - Hello Spring. Just this morning a bird flew by the window with a big twig in it's beak. And so the circle of life continues. Because of my love for birds, I simply had to create with this pre-colored image of a sweet bluebird.

Next is the stunning set Cross Messages. Now I really must point out that this set contains 33 digital images (13 images and 20 sentiments) as well as 3 digital papers, all for the low, low price of $4!!! I used one of the colored images and merged in my sentiments. I also pulled out an old Basic Grey paper pack in hopes of using up my stash...good luck with that!!!

Now to get a look at all the sets being released, check out the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp. And while you're there, read about our latest Clearly Inspired Challenge going on, use die cuts. There are prizes up for grabs! 

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards Linda. The bluebird one is fabulous, bright and happy and the Cross one is so beautiful, great job on both!
hugs
Glenda

Janice said...

Beautiful cards, I especially like the top birdie one, Jx