Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hoppy Mail

I am hopping by to say hi! After all, it has been what seems like forever since I created something. Being sick is no fun, and it has really drained me physically and creatively. But I did want to show you a fun new digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Hoppy Mail Bunny. And what's really wonderful are the three sentiments that come with this darling image. More scrap designer paper has been used on this one, along with following a previous OWH sketch, #161 to be exact. Now I know I am majorly sleep deprived (coughing fits keep me awake), but do me a favor...click on my card to enlarge and check out the sparkly heart. Do you see on the right side what looks like two shiny eyes looking right at you? Spooky, isn't it?!! I actually wiped my computer screen, thinking it was something on it!!! Funny what the light  will pick up...and what your very tired eyes will see!!!!   

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable card Linda! I do hope you're feeling better soon!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It sounds like we have the same thing. I finally fell asleep around 12 and was awoken at 2 AM Coughing and had to go to the couch so I would not keep my husband up.

I LOVE this sweet card!
The layout is fun and I am happy you are still sifting through your scraps. I am going to try to work on that some more this week ;)
SENDNG HUGS AND WELL WISHES!

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute Linda, what an adorable fun Easter card! Hope you are starting to feel better! Take care of yourself...
hugs
glenda

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda!
I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well! There is so much going around and none of it is good!
I love this adorable card! Your coloring and shading are wonderful and I love your sparkly little red heart!
I do hope that you are resting this weekend and that you feel better!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl