Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hi Chick

Hello one and all. So raise your hand if you're tired of snow and oh so ready for spring!! Nasty wintry mix yesterday, made for some wicked driving. I'm so ready for spring, and with spring comes Easter. Today I'm sharing a card using a Fresh Brewed Designs image called Peekaboo Chick. I love that little chick peeking out to say "hello." I thought I would send this to one of my nieces, they'd get a kick out of it.

Saturday my stove went out. I barely was able to get dinner cooked before it said good-bye. Today the new one was installed and was tested out for dinner...and passed with flying colors! Unfortunately, getting take out for dinner didn't last very long - at least not to my liking!!!! 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL ... a broken stove = takeout.... why didn't I think of that brilliat idea... rather than freaking out and crying uncontrollably about not having the money to get a new one. I was so upset... then realized I was just a big ol dummy who did something wrong. (V8 forehead slap)

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the soft colors and the way you colored the image. I know your niece will love it too.

Big smiles,
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card, love the egg & chick image! Enjoy the new stove:O)hugs Glenda