Saturday, March 30, 2013

Doodle Pantry

I haven't seen the inside of my stamp room in days, so it felt good to get crafty today. My stress has been almost thru the roof with family stuff, so coloring was not in the cards for me today. Instead, I decided to use a pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry called Li'l Cowkids. Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - for a child with a sentiment.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. With so much happening here, I totally forgot to get my ham. I'd better get creative for dinner.
 

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your card is darling. Whilst I don't know all that is going on there, I'm totally with you regarding family matters that that presidence.. I didn't get a ham either.

Dawn Frost said...

I hear you about family stress Linda. Sometimes my Dad's Alzheimer's is really hard to deal with. I think creating a card in the craftroom is a fantastic idea. Great card Linda!

Unknown said...

Such a fun card and great colour combo! Thanks for linking up with us at Aud!

Unknown said...

Great card Linda. Love your papers. Hope you have a great week. Holly x