Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What's the Scoop?

YUM, it's ice cream!!!!! Raise your hand if you loooooove ice cream! I have both of my hands up!! My card totally makes use of 3 different sets from Imagine That Digistamps - the ice cream cone comes from Ice Cream Treats, the sentiment is from Ice Cream Sentiments and the paper is from the paper pack Ice Cream Parlour. If you notice, this sentiment actually reads "so, what's the scoop?" Well, I printed it off a bit too big so I cut off the word "so". Guess I'm using some creative liberties with that one!!! The cherry on top of the ice cream cone is covered in wink of stella...love the shimmer. Now I need to hit the grocery store for some ice cream!!!!!!
 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How did I miss all your postings? haha This is adorable and summery. I can't eat ice cream, but love ice cream cards and I've made a few myself...sorta feeds my hunger for the ice cream. LOVE it!