Friday, August 12, 2016

Just for You

 I'm slowly playing along with Camp Create over at the MFT Blog. For Day 2, yes, I'm that far behind, the challenge was Ombre. I started with a stencil from Hero Arts, sponging my ink heavy along the bottom then drawing it up to the top with a lighter hand. I then cut out the panel using Blueprints 18 from My Favorite Things. The flowers are also from My Favorite Things, Modern Blooms stamp set and dies. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink, Just For You Mini Stamp Set. A little twine and a few sequins (finished off with a dot of Stickles in the center) and my card is done. Now on to the next challenge!     
And here's the badge I earned for completing this challenge. There are prizes to be won along the way so fingers crossed I can get all the cards done!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Close to Nature
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Make your own background


7 comments:

Darlene said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Loving how the twine brings the design together. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hu8gs, Lori m

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Simple elegance! I love the simple beauty of your project! Thanks for dropping this by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty design on this card, thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Lorraine DT

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty. Love the ombre affect. Beautiful colors and design. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Close to Nature" challenge.