Wednesday, August 10, 2016

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Yes, I know it's August, but I can't help myself, I enjoy making Christmas cards! I've been having problems finding time to get into my stamp room so today it was a "let's make a quick card" kind of day. I found this adorable Christmas Bird Trio image from Imagine That Digistamp in my stack of already printed images so I went with it. All I then needed to do was print off some digital paper which I did from the the Merry & Bright pack also from Imagine That Digistamp. Initially I thought I would keep it in blues and white but thought a little pink and green mixed in with the blue would be more fun. I love using non-traditional holiday colors.

We've got a nasty thunderstorm going on right now so I'd better shut things down. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments: