Sunday, August 14, 2016

I Thank My Lucky Stars for You

We have a new clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz -- Embossing. I thought how awesome since emboss resist was one of the challenges from Camp Create at the MFT Blog! I'm trying really hard to play along in all the challenges because there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs!! I started out white heat embossing the Star Background from My Favorite Things onto watercolor paper. I then watercolored 3 different distress inks on (peacock feathers, twisted citron, mowed lawn). That in and of itself is a little crazy since I am not a big fan of watercoloring!!! I added my sentiment (Count the Stars), embossing the word stars. A few sequins and I'm done!! Another camp badge earned!!!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m