Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Beautiful Birthday

A new clean and simple challenge has been posted at The Outlawz, and our theme is Monochromatic. I started off sponging a piece of white cardstock in shades of pink, cutting off a strip as well as die cutting out this butterfly from Life is Beautiful die collection by Paper Trey Ink. The solid black layer under the pink butterfly I covered in my Spectrum Noir black glitter pen - love the sparkle. The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set Life is Beautiful. I sure hope you can join us this week at The Outlawz for some clean and simple monochromatic fun.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You are so creative with PTI.....I don't have any, but now making a list. Perfect card to make duplicates and have at a moment's notice. Thanks for the inspiration.