Monday, August 1, 2016

THANKS...

 What an honor, I'm now a member of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design team!!! I love their sketches, always a great starting off point for when I need some inspiration! Check out the latest one, don't ya love it?!!

And here's what I made with it!! I sponged some ink onto a piece of white cardstock, die cut the pattern using the Dotted Scallops Cover Up from Lil' Inker Designs. Hehehe, looks like I have my scallops upside down!!!!! Oh well, always keep things interesting! I then used the stamp set Pineapple Panache and the coordinating die, doing the rock & roll method on the fruit. A fun sketch that I hope you'll give it a try!!! See you over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
  

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great inking on your beautiful card. I'm always looking for sketches so this is great. Congratulations to you Linda you will be a great addition to the team!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a great die and sponging of the very colorful background...didn't get that stamp set because I didn't know how I would use that image...now I may have to get this one.