Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Berry Sweet Day!

 Time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Check out the fabulous sketch we have for you to try!!
And you want to know what else is fabulous? Why our sponsor of course!! Doodle Pantry has so generously agreed to sponsor our challenge so be sure and play along!

I couldn't resist making a card with these mischievous ants!! I used the set Strawberry Ants along with the digital papers included. Now you have two weeks to play along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, sure hope you can!!



7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Linda. Perfect for summer.

Joanna M. said...

Love this one Linda. So summery and happy. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the ocean.
~Jo

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I want to start off saying this is one of my favorite images, but let's face it, I love them all from Doodle Pantry. But, I love the ants and Charlie horse the very best...haha I just love your card. Such a happy card!!! You can't go wrong with this great image, yummy strawberry, and your pretty paper.

anne said...

Love this bright and summery card Linda and that but of yellow goes so well too.
Hugs Anne x

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love your card, this image really makes me smile, and I can't wait for strawberry season and more sunshine. This card is so summery it really brightens my day. I do hope you had a lovely break. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Such a fun summer card! Love the papers. Hugs, Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, you always make the cutest cards with Doodle Pantry! I love her ant images! Your papers are so perfect! It all takes me back to the farm when I was young...picking strawberries! Hope your summer is going well!
Hugs, Judi