Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Sweet Sketch and Bugaboo

It's time for a new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!! Don't ya just love it?!! I know I do!

And for our sponsor we have another fan favorite, Bugaboo Stamps. Raise your hands if you love 'em as much as I do (better have both hands up in the air then!!). 

I found this cutie, My Little Sock Monkey - Car, in my pile of printed off digis. Yes, I have quite the pile of printed images!! I thought this would be perfect for a first car, just got my license, etc. type of celebration! Now it's your turn to show us what you've got with the latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Remember, the challenge runs for 2 weeks so I sure hope to see you!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda your card is just so cute, love this sweet image and this sketch is so great to use up those scrap pieces of design paper. Great card as always.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

I love this image and your card. Your papers are fantastic (the orange and red together are fabulous!!) I giggled at your comment about printed digis. I have about a billion of those suckers floating around my craft area. I print them and then forget about them. And yes, both my hands went up ... I LOVE Bugaboo images .... seriously, my favorite sponsor!! Have a great week sweet pea

anne said...

This is fab Linda, love this cute image and your lovely bright colours, as you say perfect for a new driver etc.
I love Bugaboo too!
Hugs
Anne
xx

Heide said...

What super fun image for getting your license. Love the orange car. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide