Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sweetness

Welcome back to a new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Another beaut that's for sure!!

Our sponsor for this two week challenge is Sami Stamps. Be sure and grab a cup of coffee or tea and have fun shopping. There's sure to be and image or two that you absolutely must have!!! 

Like this one, Rockin' My Christmas Sweater. And can you believe I added purple to my card?!!! I was inspired by the color combo of the Warm Heart paper pad by Reverse Confetti.  Yes, I flipped the sketch too plus added this sentiment from the set Candy Cane Ants by Doodle Pantry. Now it's your turn to create using our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

5 comments:

anne said...

A brilliant card Linda, I love all your blue tones and this great image.
Wishing you and yours a happy thanksgiving.
Hugs Anne xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just too cute in blue. Great sentiment and wonderful papers.

Heide said...

Linda, Love that bright blue coloring. Great card. Hope you had a wonderful Holiday. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Such pretty blue papers and how bold of you to use purple!! Great card.
~Jo

Kathie said...

I love your card Linda and your pretty blue design papers they are brilliant and so is your image.
Another wonderful card Linda your such a busy lady with all your amazing cards.

Hugs
Kathie
xox