Sunday, November 13, 2016

Planes and Trains

Here's my card for the new CAS challenge over at The OutlawzNovember is both Aviation History Month and National Model Railroad Month so the challenge is a CAS project with either a plane or train on it. I was running short on time (and energy. This pneumonia is wearing me out!!!) so I went with the color version of a Doodle Pantry image, Railroad Memories. The strip of pattern paper is also from this set. I hope you can let your inner Clean & Simple goddess out and join us over at The Outlawz.

Challenges for my card include:
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS  
Stampin' Royalty - Masculine 
 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable, Linda. I have a friend that worked for the railroad and is always talking about trains so this would be a perfect card for him, hehe.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is CAS and gorgeous! I've always been intrigue with trains and planes...ok...trucks and tractors too. But this came together so nicely and love the clean lines of the timeplate.