Thursday, November 10, 2016

Angel With Birds

Today I want to share with you my card using the newly released Angel With Birds from Imagine That Digistamp. She is beautiful!! And I love that included in the set is a Thanksgiving angel as well. The dotted pattern paper is from scrap but the trees is from the Merry & Bright digi paper pack also from Imagine That Digistamp. Head on over to the Imagine That blog, Creative Playground to see more inspiration from the Design Team. When you're done there, head back to the Imagine That Digistamp store, this set and others newly released are on sale but only for a limited time...so hurry!!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's beautiful! I think I saw some one else use that lovely sweet image yesterday. Love the little extra corner gold beads.