Sunday, November 27, 2016

Joyful Greetings

It's Sunday and time for a new Clean & Simple challenge at The Outlawz. With Christmas fast approaching, we are looking for yes, holiday cards but with a twist - all white and with 1 and only 1 red embellishment. I think I've pushed the envelope a little bit with this one as my red embellishment is red glitter paper! I did the die inlay technique using the Winter Trees die from Simon Says Stamp. I actually cut it out a third time from white glitter paper for the insides of the trees - made me think of snow. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, the Joyful Greetings stamp set to be exact. Now it's your turn to join us for a fun CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is absolutely stunning! I looked at the tree die and would never had seen the beauty in it, but to see your beautiful card, I must take another look. I like the modern feel. Seeing a die used in a card really is the best advertisement.....like in your card. I have one set of Paper Smooches sentiments and love it. Now I would like to consider the set your bought. Time to go shopping.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS...what company is the oval scalloped stitched dies?