Monday, November 21, 2016

Festive Holiday Wishes

We have a new sketch for your to try your hand at from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  

Now for some reason I really struggled with my card...and I'm still not happy with it. I used the kit from My Favorite Things (for the first time, GASP!!) Snowflake Sparkle.  I know the kit is sold out but you can still purchase the stamp sets and dies featured in it. I arranged a variety of the snowflakes onto watercolor paper and heat embossed in white. Then I sponged some ink for an embossed resist. Always a fun technique. Now it's your turn to try out this latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Can't wait to see what you create!!



2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I was instantly attracted to your beautiful winter card, so I think you were just tired when you finished it to not be happy with it....haha I love the clean lines, it's fresh and light and a happy card. Well, that's my take on it and I love it. Those sets are a tad expensive but I shouldn't talk when I see how much I spend on dies....haha Have a great week.

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is GORGEOUS and love your colors! Also the other day forgot to say because you had pneumonia remember to do your deep breathing also, hehe.