Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hello Hello

Saturday means a new challenge at Catch the Bug, and this week we have a photo to pull your inspiration from. Gorgeous in all the oranges of fall!!!!

Here's my card using AKV Fall Wheelbarrow Kids. Yes, this was Bugaboo's freebie Friday last week. I had it printed but ran out of time to create with it last week so I ended up putting it to good use this challenge!! I can't get enough of the Perfectly Plaid Fall papers from Lawn Fawn, they work so wonderfully together! Now it's your turn to share with us what inspires you with the photo over at Catch the Bug.
 

2 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Sweet creation Linda. Love the fall colours and the background papers are just stunning. I do love this image too...such a cute one!!
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo GD

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have this delightful image and never tire of it. Your card made me smile just now.....for you...better late than never and you can use for a challenge. I must check out the plaid paper at Lawn Fawn.