Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Sweet Merry Christmas

Here it is, a new sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Yep, you guessed it, I love it because I can use up some of my pattern paper scraps! 

And a reason I know YOU will want to play along is Bugaboo is our sponsor! There are so many fun images at Bugaboo, and you'll want to add to your collection!!

Like maybe this adorable Chimney Santa that I used on my card! I am such a fan of non-traditional holiday colors too...so red, brown and black it is!!! Sure hope you can join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for our two week challenge. 

7 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Adorable Santa Chimney image! Love your coloring! I cannot believe it is almost Christmas! Hoping to be ready!
Hugs,
Judi

Lisa Lynn said...

Great colors Linda - I agree about non-traditional colors.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Special people like you can get away with putting all these papers together and make a fantastic card. When I try something like that, my family asked me if I had too much wine to drink. Love the Bugaboo Santa and yes, all those fun papers.

Kathie said...

Love your card and your colours and papers Linda I have to agree with Cely, my family would think the same, but you get away with it and full it off. Oh goodness I love this image of Santa but he really looks over worked completely shagged.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a great looking card, love the color combo and that Black checked paper. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

This is a great card Linda, I do like your Santa image and those papers really pop.
Hugs Anne xx

Joanna M. said...

This is fantastic!! I love the brown, black and red together and that image is super cute. Definitely going on the must have list! Have a great week sweetpea.

~jo