Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Off Puttin' Another Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone, and welcome to another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't this yet another fabulous sketch?! I so enjoy all the inspirational sketches Arlana comes up with each week.
Now our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads. Please take a trip thru their store, you will not be disappointed! Or, if I make another suggestion, play along with us this week and you could be the winner of this week's prize so graciously donated by Diane, 5 free digis!!!!! Now that sounds like fun!!

And here's my card. I used the adorable image Off Puttin', watercoloring with my Tombow markers. I drew all my color inspiration from the Basic Grey paper, Max and Whiskers. I had to use the idea for the golf balls I have seen on several blogs, using the under side of the Swiss Dots embossing folder. A perfect card for one of the many golfers in the family! Be sure and check out all the uber talented Sweet Sketch Wednesday DT members' creations, you'll be happy you did.


12 comments:

JR Creations said...

Wow Linda this is amazing, the detail on the golf balls is just brilliant! What a clever lady you are.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Don't think I didn't notice your homemade golf balls right away - crafty genius!!! This is the perfect male card -- just love it Linda!

Deanne :)

Simple and Sweet said...

Linda, this is too cute! Your sentiment with the image made me giggle! I love the DPs and you did an awesome job on the image!
Erika

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Linda, Oh your card is just so fun with those golf balls and the gorgeous water coloring of that cute image!! What a fabulous card for those guys in our lives!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda you are just so clever, I love the added touch of the golf balls. Using your swiss dots was just so perfect. Love everything about your card. Have a sweet day!!!

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love your card it's really brilliant and those golf balls just finish it off perrrrfectly and I adore your image and the colours you used. Great job. Hope you had a great holiday and enjoyed your break.
Have a great weekend
Kathie

mulberry station said...

I so adore this cute little image. He really makes me smile. Your golf ball emblishments are perfect...I would have never thought of that genius idea! super cute!!!

Jeannie said...

I just made a golf card the other day, and I never would have thought of using the backside for the golf balls - genius! Another adorable card!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, I fell in love with your golfing card! You are so clever to use the reverse side of the Swiss dot! It really added that special touch to your card! Your coloring is amazing and I love your stitching and papers too!

Genevieve said...

Oh My! The golf balls are fab!! Very clever. Gorgeous card Linda :)

Stacy said...

OK THIS is my FAVORITE card this week!!! This is crazy creative! Your coloring could not be better. This is BRILLIANT!

Melissa Craig said...

This is great Linda! All the stitching you put into this. WOW!! The golf balls are fantastic!