Sunday, August 22, 2010

Down to the Wire

I hope I get this card submitted in time for the Sketch and Stash Challenge. Talk about procrastinating! Anyway, what a great sketch. As for my stash, I've had this Bugaboo image colored and cut out for quite some time now just waiting to turn it into a card...and I finally did!! Also, I pulled out these white brads from SU that I bought over a year ago, and actually had to break the seal on the package! The DSP is from my ever growing stash of Basic Grey papers, this line is Eva. I don't think I will ever run out of stuff!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I went out shopping for school supplies and was the store ever crowded!!! I'm counting down the days!! But don't tell the boys!


Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh this is darling, very pretty with the soft colors.

Sue said...

ooooh what a fabby card,love your sweet image and pretty papers,thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash


Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site
Is this possible?

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-)

I messed the inlinkz up ,, can you please pop back to the sketch and stash and link your card :-)

thanks and sincere apologiies

Lols x x x