Sunday, August 22, 2010

Down to the Wire

I hope I get this card submitted in time for the Sketch and Stash Challenge. Talk about procrastinating! Anyway, what a great sketch. As for my stash, I've had this Bugaboo image colored and cut out for quite some time now just waiting to turn it into a card...and I finally did!! Also, I pulled out these white brads from SU that I bought over a year ago, and actually had to break the seal on the package! The DSP is from my ever growing stash of Basic Grey papers, this line is Eva. I don't think I will ever run out of stuff!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I went out shopping for school supplies and was the store ever crowded!!! I'm counting down the days!! But don't tell the boys!

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh this is darling, very pretty with the soft colors.

Sue said...

ooooh what a fabby card,love your sweet image and pretty papers,thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site stamperstouch.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-)

I messed the inlinkz up ,, can you please pop back to the sketch and stash and link your card :-)

thanks and sincere apologiies

Luv
Lols x x x