Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peaceful Shore

Awwwww, I'm still in beach mode!!! As a matter of fact, I colored this image one evening while on vacation. It's a digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Peaceful Shore. I'm submitting it for the Critter Sketch Challenge, follow the sketch AND use a minimum of two ribbons. I really enjoyed this challenge! Colors include GinaK's Wild Dandelion, Very vanilla, White, CDS's Raging River and October Afternoon's The Thrift Shop dsp. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card! Makes me what to go sailing! I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, so sunny looking! thanks for playing the Critter challenge this week.

Jacquie said...

I love that image, wish I was looking at that everyday :)
Thanks for playing along with us at the CSCB.

Craft Paper said...

Very pretty card. It makes we want to go to the beach! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

marsha said...

Fabulous! I just love this sunny nautical card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week!

Hugs, Marsha